HoopSphere AAU is designed for our top performers who are ready to take the next step
For motivated, competitive, and advanced players
Invitation or try out based travel teams
Age grouped teams from 9 through 17, boys and girls
Teams will practice together 2 times per week in addition to weekly skills training and play a competitive schedule of weekend tournaments against other programs from various parts of the Bay Area and beyond
How do I get selected for one of HoopSphere's AAU Teams?
1) Click Register Now below, and enter the student's appropriate age
2) Select Competitive under skill level
3) Select a Skills Class or an Elite Skills Class (A minimum of one skills class is required to participate in AAU)
4) After pressing next, complete registration for the "Elite Team Training (AAU)"
5) After completing student details, make sure to check the box "I do not need a uniform." We will complete uniform orders at a later date.
Elite Team Training session is a training program specifically designed and intended for players to be evaluated, and selected to play on HoopSphere AAU. The Elite Team Training session is a high intensity workout designed to get players ready for the rigors of the season, and includes intense scrimmages, and strength and conditioning.
Players who are selected to AAU teams will receive official correspondence on additional practice details, and tournament details.