THE HOOPSPHERE ACADEMY LEAGUE
Designed to teach players the essentials of team basketball through joining a focused team and gaining experience playing in official games
Who is Hoopsphere Academy League For?
Intermediate and beginner players
Players wanting to join a focused team and play in games
Gain structured game experience and game confidence
Develop life skills such as teamwork, communication, leadership, overcoming adversity through team basketball
Program Details and Commitments
75 minute weekly session featuring a mixture of practices and games
Held on Saturdays or Sundays (depending on your age group and the session you enroll for)
Inter-academy (team competes within HoopSphere)
League session timings are divided based on age and skill level (from ages 6 through 17)
Mandatory concurrent enrollment in a minimum of one Skills Training Class required for all League Students
*Hoopsphere Academy League is only currently offered at our HoopSphere Flagship Facility in Fremont
Structure of Each League Lesson
First session of the month is devoted to a full team practice and scrimmage
Remaining 3 or 4 sessions of each month are official game days which include the following:
-25 minutes: New team based concept teaching and practicing it within your teams
-48 minutes: Official game playing against another team while being guided and coached
How do I sign up for The HoopSphere Academy League?
For New Students:
1) Click Register Now below and enter the student's appropriate age and skill level
2) Select HoopSphere Skills Classes (a minimum of one skills class is required to participate in the League)
3) Once you press next on the drop down, you will be directed to League options suitable for your son/daughter’s age and level
4) Select the appropriate League timing/division
5) Proceed to completing registration
For Currently Enrolled Students (in skills classes or AAU):
1) Click Add League link below and enter your information
2) Scroll all the way down until you see "Select League"
3) You will be directed to League options suitable for your son/daughter’s age and level
4) Select League day/time and press next. Select uniform size and press confirm.
5) Proration and billing will be completed automatically. The add on is effective immediately and you can report to the next league session.