MAKE UP REQUEST
PLEASE READ OUR MAKE UP POLICY BELOW PRIOR TO SCHEDULING A MAKE UP CLASS:
WHO CAN SCHEDULE A MAKE UP CLASS
Make up classes are only for students who are currently enrolled in our year round skills training classes.
Make up classes are required to be taken within 60 days of your missed class date.
A MAXIMUM OF 3 MAKE UPS ARE ALLOWED PER CALENDAR YEAR PER STUDENT
Past 3 make ups, we require a physician’s note showing exact dates, to substantiate that the missed classes were due to injury/illness. No exceptions whatsoever can be made without a physician's note to substantiate the absence beyond the 3 make ups.
MAKE UP CLASS TIME AND LOCATION
Held select Saturdays at 5:30pm at our Fremont Flagship Facility location (1409 Fulton Place, Fremont, CA 94539).
Please note that no other time or location is available for make up classes. We utilize a designated make up class slot, so that make ups do not interfere with quality, class size, or parity of our normally scheduled class programs.
Note: Make up Classes may not have similar class sizes or exact parity as our regular scheduled programs. Make up classes are comprised of students from various different classes.
NO MAKE UPS IN THESE CASES
Missing a scheduled make up class will result in losing that particular make up class .
Scheduling a make up date that is more than 60 days after your missed class date.
No Make up classes are allowed for the HoopSphere AAU Program OR the Elite AAU Skills Classes.
Note: Due to high demand and capped make up slots, we cannot guarantee exact availability for an exact date.
TO SCHEDULE A MAKE UP
1) Sign in via our Court Reserve system via the button below. If this is your first time, create an account first.
2) Hover over "Events" in the upper left corner and click "List"
3) From there, you can see all our events or just click the "Make Up Class" filter on the left side to only see make up class options.
4) You can schedule any date that has open space. Typically we will only allow about 4 weeks in advance and this page is updated weekly.
5) Complete sign up process with student full name, age, and missed class details.
6) You will receive a confirmation via email and be added to the roster.